Sunday, April 23, 2006

 


Hi all! Fabulous day yesterday!




LOOKIE what I GOT!!










AND it sounds FABULOUS!!!! REAL LOUD!!!


My new pond is now about 2 1/2 feet deep and about 4-5 feet wide! It has a cool new pump that just SHOOTS that water out!

AND did you notice the wonderful shade tree! It will take a while, but it will be wonderful in about 5 years...just perfect for me to lay in the shade on my cool deck and listen to the waterfall!!

Here's my doggie-daddy listening to my new pond! He and doggie-momma LOVE it and she and I had breakfast this morning sitting next to the waterfall, enjoying the wonderful sounds!

Love to you all, we're having fabulous weather but supposed to have snow tonight!!
ZZ the magnificent!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?