Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

OMG-look how long it's been since I blogged!


Hi all, me, ZZ (the magnificant) here again!

Gosh, I've been a very busy puppy!

As you can see, I've been helping Doggie-momma put in our yummy garden! I really like it cause it has some yummy cucumbers growing and I really LOVE cukes-as long as DM(Doggie-momma) cuts off that bitter green stuff that covers the yummy cukes insides!



I've been to the doggie spa for WEEKS AT A TIME! Doggie-momma and Doggie-daddy have been traveling and I get to go play with other doggies and sleep and play and sleep ALL day long!


This is me above eating yummy cucumbers on our deck! I can't wait until I can get some from our very own garden!!

First, Doggie-momma and Doggie-daddy went to see Leslie and Jacob and their "bump" - see photo!

They tell me something wonderful is going to happen and I get to be a "grand-watch-dog" at Christmas. I don't have a clue what this means!!


Doggie-momma has been working on a wonderfully soft blankie BUT won't let me get on it, but I managed to sneak onto it for about 5 seconds while she was grabbing the camera!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It is fabulously soft, and now has a nice edge, but DM just won't let me sit on it, no matter how HARD I try! And she knows I absolutely LoVE blankies ALL blankies!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here I am playing with one of my sleeping pads-I just was joshing around and this is how I ended up!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Doggie-momma was gone 10 whole days-she says she did the grand tour of Florida-Orlando-Tampa-Marco Island-Miami-Key West , back to Miami and then up to Daytona! AND she had 2 (yes two) convertibles-one was a PT cruiser and one was a mustang!


She decided neither one will work for her-so that red mercedes is still tops on her list! (I like it cause it has air-conditioned SEATS! WOW!)





And DM got to meet Phillips girfriend-Jennifer- OOOOOOOOOOhhhh! She is gorgeous-almost as pretty as Me!


They all got to play on the beach at Daytona (BUT NOT ME! OH NO-good little doggies like me don't get to play on that beach! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Doggie-momma says Jennifer and Phil seemed real happy to be together! I hope I get to meet Jennifer!








Doggie-momma got to go all the way down to the very tip of Florida-and here is PROOF!







And she got this gorgeous photo of a beautiful sunset!





And here I am "resting" after having to stay at the doggie spa for EONS!

BIG SLOPPY SCHNAUZER KISSES TO ALL OF YOU!

Gotta go get shots at the VET-EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK! (I don't like Vets!)

ZZ the magnificant

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?